The national taxation places Brazil among the countries featuring the highest tax rates in the world. Amid developing countries, we occupy the first position. In order to deal with a complex legislation subject to constant amendments, tax-law experts must be attentive to this scenario, updating daily if necessary.
Aware of such peculiarities, Moraes Jr. Advogados Associados Law Firm’s tax area is capable of assisting partners in relation to the collection of federal, state or municipal taxes.
Our team is ready to operate in the following:
- Planning and prevention: counseling targeted at fixing the tax burden at the lowest possible rates, respecting the legislation in force, in addition to controlling tax risks as a way of avoiding tax deficiency notices.
- Assistance and representation in suits involving taxes collected by the Brazilian municipalities, states and the federal government.
- Service focused on tax compliance, which includes assisting partners in procedures such as obtaining certificates and special tax regimes, among others.
- Advising on accounting statements.
- Tax Rescheduling project.
- INSS (Brazilian Social Security Institute) Offsetting.